What your favorite movies? Hi. How are you? These days, I am interested in waching movies. I watched "Letters to Juliet" today. I like Amanda Michelle seyfried. I watched "Dear John" ,too. I like love story and drama. My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful". When I watched the movie, I weeped bitterly in library of university. By the way, I finished spring semester today, so I will enjoy summer vacation. I want to watch a lot of movies! Would you recommend your favorite movies? I will rental it. Please teach me.

What/Which are your favorite movies?

Hi. How are you? These days, I am interested in watching movies. I watched "Letters to Juliet" today (I like Amanda Michelle Seyfried) <em>(too many 'I' sentences)</em> and also watched "Dear John" ,too. because I like love stories and drama. My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful" -when I watched the movie, I wept  weeped bitterly in the university library of university. By the way, I finished spring semester today, so I will enjoy summer vacation. I want to watch a lot of movies! Would you recommend your favorite movies? I will rental it. Please teach me.

What your favorite movies?

Hi. How are you? These days, I am interested in watching movies. I watched "Letters to Juliet" today. I like Amanda Michelle seyfried. I watched "Dear John" ,too. I like love stories and drama. My favorite movie is "Life is Beautiful". When I watched the movie, I weeped bitterly in the library of the university. By the way, I finished spring semester today, so I will enjoy summer vacation. I want to watch a lot of movies! Would you recommend your favorite movies? I will rent them. Please teach inform me.

*** am not a romance drama fan but i will recommened you some ***

" Last Night "

" Remember me "

" 50 First Dates " its comedy romance

I'd agree with the other comments except for this:

I weeped bitterly in library of university.

I wept bitterly in the university library.

and - Please teach me.  I think I'd say "Please let me know." in this context.

Enjoy your summer!

What were you doing watching movies in the university library? And weeping even!!!!
how about watching "she is the man" it is funny "cast away" it is a little dramatic "chasing liberty" i like it alot "ps.i love u" u will cry alot when u watch it there is more .. do u want more??