Mila
See you in September Since in late June when I get home no one is there and I'm getting used to spending weekdays alone. Fortunately, the heat, the light, the open windows liven up the solitude of the big empty flat. Nevertheless, the entertaining evening talks will come back after the summer when my flatmate starts working again. In addition, I will continue to be amaze by her vital and lively personality every morning when we have breakfast in the kitchen. Furthermore, she very cheerful and is always laughing. I never was such a energetic girl when I had her age. In fact, I need a coffee to recharge my battery to be completely awake. We actually complement each other as she never stop talking and I am good listener and little talkative. Although we have different eating habits, not always like the same TV programmes and rarely get to bed at the same time, there is a good rapport. It is no wonder our differences reside in belonging to different generations. However, respect and tolerant behavior makes very easy our convivence. Surely, the main ally is having different timetable which give us some privacy and comfort. At the moment I feel lucky because as luck would have it I can benefit by a good company and share some expenses. I really wish we get on well for a long time.
1

See you in September

Since in late June when I get home no one is there I have had to get used to spending weekdays at home alone. Fortunately, the heat, the light and the open windows liven up the solitude of the big empty flat. Nevertheless, the entertaining evening talks will come back after the summer when my flatmate returns to work again. In addition, I will continue to be amazed by her vitality and lively personality every morning when we have breakfast in the kitchen. Furthermore, she is very cheerful and is always laughing. I never was such a energetic girl when I was her age. In fact, I need a coffee to recharge my batteries before I am completely awake.

We actually complement each other as she never stops talking and I am a good listener, I am not very talkative. Although we have different eating habits, we dont always like the same TV programs and we rarely get to bed at the same time, we have  a good rapport. It is no wonder our differences reside in belonging to different generations.

However, respect and tolerant behavior makes it very easy for us to share a flat. Surely, the main atvantage to having different timetables is that we have some privacy and comfort. At the moment I feel lucky because as luck would have it I can benefit from her good company and also share some expenses. I really hope that we get on well for a long time to come.

Excellent Mila you are very lucky to have a nice flatmate, and also is she.

Kind regards

1

See you in September

Since in late June when I get got home, no one is there and I'm getting used to spending weekdays alone. Fortunately, the heat, the light, and the open windows liven up the solitude of the big empty flat. Nevertheless, the entertaining evening talks will come back after the summer when my flatmate starts working again. In addition, I will continue to be amazed by her vital and lively personality every morning when we have breakfast in the kitchen. Furthermore, she very cheerful and is always laughing. I never was such a energetic girl when I had her age. In fact, I need a coffee to recharge my battery to be completely awake.

We actually complement each other as she never stops talking and I am good listener and little not very talkative. Although we have different eating habits, do not always like the same TV programmes and rarely get to bed at the same time, there is a good rapport. It is no wonder our differences reside in belonging to different generations.

However, respect and tolerant behavior make our cohabitationvery easy our convivence. Surely, the main ally advantage is having different timetable which gives us some privacy and comfort. At the moment I feel lucky because as luck would have it I can benefit by a from good company and share some expenses. I really wish hope we get on well for a long time.

1

See You in September

Since in late June when I got home no one is has been there around and I'm getting used to spending weekdays alone. Fortunately, the heat, the light, the open windows liven up the solitude of the big empty flat. Nevertheless, the entertaining evening talks will come back after the summer when my flatmate starts working again. In addition, I will continue to be amazed by her vital convivial and lively/outgoing (because convivial and lively are redundant) personality every morning when we have breakfast in the kitchen. Furthermore, she is very cheerful and is always laughing. I never was such a energetic girl when I had was her age. In fact, I need a coffee to recharge my battery to be completely awake.

We actually compliment each other as she never stops talking and I am good listener and little less talkative than her. Although we have different eating habits, not we don't always like the same TV programmes and we rarely get/go to bed at the same time, there is we have a good rapport. It is no wonder our differences reside in belonging to different generations.

However, respect and tolerant behavior makes our cohabitation very easy our convivence. Surely, the our main ally is having different timetables which gives us some privacy and comfort. At the moment I feel lucky because as luck would have it I can benefit by a from good company and share some expenses. I really wish hope we get on along* well for a long time.

*to get on well= this may be ok in UK.  I'm not sure...

Great essay, Mila.  I found very simple mistakes and good sentence structures here.  Plus, I really like your usage of "compliment each other"..."as", "good rapport", "It is no wonder", "benefit from", and your usage of "which" (vs. that).  These are very good English tools!

Alone-time lets you get things done and work on your hobbies, despite the lonliness factor.  Glad to hear you get along with your flatmate/roommate!

1

See you in September

Since in late June when I got home in late June, no one is there has been here and I'm getting used to spending weekdays alone. Fortunately, the heat, the light and the open windows liven up the solitude of the big empty flat. Nevertheless, the entertaining evening talks will come back/return after the summer when my flatmate starts working again. In addition, I will continue to be amazed by her vitality and lively personality every morning when we have breakfast together in the kitchen. Furthermore, She is very cheerful and is seems to be always laughing. I never was such a that energetic girl when I had was her age. In fact, I need a coffee to recharge my battery to be before I am completely awake.

We actually complement each other as she never stops talking and I am a good listener. and little talkative. Although we have different eating habits, do not always like the same TV programs and rarely get to bed at the same time, there is we have a good rapport. It is no wonder that our differences reside in belonging to different generations.

However, respect and tolerant behavior makes our coexistence very easy. our convivence. Surely, the our main ally is having different timetables which gives us some privacy and comfort. At the moment I feel lucky fortunate (to not repeat "luck") because as luck would have it, I can benefit by a from her good company and at the same time share some expenses. I really wish hope that we continue to get along so on well for a long time.

Excellent as always Mila!  Your descriptive terminology is always a pleasure to read.  I just did a bit of housekeeping to make your writing shine!

Many thanks my friend Reza. I'm glad you enjoy reading it! :)