June
My studies During five years, I studied architecture in Marseille. It's a city in the South of France. It was so great but very difficult. I remember when you had to present our work in front of a panel of judges. We worked all night to have good plans and beautiful pictures. Gradually project progressed we needed to do again and again... and again models . But during this period I met very interesting people. Frequently they was dreamies but often they wanted to improve their world.

My studies

During five years, I  studied architecture in Marseille for five years. It's a city in the South of France.

It was so great but very difficult. I remember when you I had to present our my work in front of a panel of judges.
We worked all night to have good plans and beautiful pictures.
Gradually the project progressed but we needed to do it and the models over and over again. and  also again models .

But during this period I met very interesting people. Frequently they were dreamers was dreamies but often they wanted to improve their world.

My studies

During For five years I studied architecture in Marseille. It's a city in the South of France.

It was so great, but very difficult. I remember when you we had to present our work in front of a panel of judges.
We worked all night so that we produced to have good plans and beautiful pictures.
Gradually As the project gradually progressed we needed to do this again and again... And we also had to make our again models again.

But However, during this period I met very interesting people. Frequently More often than not they were dreamers, was dreamies but often they wanted to improve their world.

Good!

-The phrase <em>so great</em> doesn't sounds right. <em>So awesome </em>is fine, but <em>great</em> is better by itself

-The things that you and your friends had to do - <em>we</em> had to

-After you use ellipses you must use a capital letter

-You should use a comma <em>before</em> but apart from when it comes at the beginning of a sentence (although I would personally avoid this). Never, however, start a sentence with but

Hope this helps!

My Studies

During For five years, I studied architecture in Marseille. It's a city in the south of France.

It was so great, but very difficult. I remember when you we had to present our work in front of a panel of judges.

Gradually, the project progressed, but we needed to do revise our models again and again... and again models .

But during this period, I met very interesting people. Frequently, they was were dreamies dreamers, but often, they (just) wanted to improve their world.

My studies

For five years, I studied architecture in Marseille. It's a city in the south of France.

It was so great but very difficult. I remember when we had to present our work in front of a panel of judges.
Gradually, the project progressed and we needed to make models again and again... and again.

But, during this period I met very interesting people. Frequently, they was dreamers but often they wanted to improve their world.

Very good! Very few errors.