Galyna
A little about my trip... My trip to Italy was amazing. I spent two weeks there. I've visited six cities, but the most amazing was Rome. Rome is very big and nice city, with many gorgeous buildings, parks and squares. I spent there only three days, so of course I saw not everything and I hope I'll return there some day. Also I liked small and cute town San Benedetto del Tronto with nice beaches. The water was warm and the sun shone bright. I had only one problem: in the sea were medusa, which bit me sometimes. But it didn't bother me a lot. So my adventure was awesome!
1

A little about my trip...

My trip to Italy was amazing. I spent two weeks there.
I've visited six cities, but the most amazing was Rome.
Rome is a very big and nice city, with many gorgeous buildings, parks, and squares. I spent there only three days there, so of course I did not see saw not everything. and I hope I'll to return there some day.
Also, I liked the small and cute town of San Benedetto del Tronto, with its nice beaches. The water was warm and the sun shone shined brightly. I had only one problem. In the sea were medusa (1) , which bit (2) me sometimes, but it didn't bother me a lot much. So my adventure was awesome!

(1) More commonly refered to as 'jellyfish', at least in the United States

(2) 'Stung' would be a more correct term instead of 'bit'.

It sounds like you had a great time in Italy. I hope the corrections help. 

1

A little about my trip...

Rome is a very big and nice city, with many gorgeous buildings, parks and squares. I spent there only three days there, so of course I didn't see saw not everything and I hope I'll return there some day.
Also I also liked the small and cute town of San Benedetto del Tronto with it's nice beaches. The water was warm and the sun shone brightly. I had only one problem, there were jellyfish in the sea were medusa, which stung me bit me sometimes. But it didn't bother me much a lot. So my adventure was awesome!

Oh, I remember when I travelled to Rome. It's an amazing city! I also were there only for 3 days so it's impossible to visit all the remarkable places; as you, I want to come back definitely!