Lorena
Enrolling my subjects My holidays are ending. Today I have to enroll my schedule in the University . I will take subjetcs about History but I also want take a subject about Turkish. However, today we have some tecnichal issues, so, some people didn´t to able to enroll yours schedule and subjetcs. Today I have to put up with the problems of website of my university, but I don´t want keep putting it of the enroll of my subjects, especially because maybe I´m running out of space in the Turkish class.
1

Enrolling my subjects

My holidays are ending. Today I have to enroll my schedule in the University . I will take subjetcs about History but I also want take a subject about Turkish. However, today we have some tecnichal issues, so, some people didn´t to able to enroll yours schedule and subjetcs. Today I have to put up with the problems of the website of my university, but I don´t want to keep putting it of the enroll of my subjects, especially because maybe I´m running out of space in the Turkish class.

You can't enroll a schedule. You can register for your courses and then you can see your schedule.

Technical

Some people were not able to enroll in their courses and choose their subjects ( I assume)

Good luck with your study. I hope you're going to be persistent in whatever it is that you're interested in learning.