Daniela
A surprise On Sunday, I was sleeping in my house in the mountain with my son while outside it was raining cats and dogs. My friend Giampiero phoned me at 7.00 a.m. and asked me if he could come to my home with some of his friends for a coffee. He sayd to me "Were you sleeping?", I answered "Noooooo" and he "What a pity!". He always jokes. I got up immedaitely and tyded up the house quickly. He is a forest warder. On Sunday he was working in Maira Valley with three collegues. They came to my home and it was a wonderful surprise for me and my son because one of them was the world champion of ski Stefania Belmondo. She is very nice and kind. We took a photo with her.
1

A surprise

On Sunday I was sleeping at my house in the mountains with my son, whilst outside it was raining cats and dogs. My friend Giampiero phoned me at 7.00 a.m. and asked me if he could come to my home with some of his friends for a coffee. He said to me "Were you sleeping?", I answered "Noooooo" and he replied "What a pity!" He's such a comedian.

I got up immediately and quickly tidied up the house.

Giampero is a forest ranger. On Sunday he was working in Maira Valley with three colleagues. They came to my home and it was a wonderful surprise for me and my son, especially as one of them, Stefania Belmondo, is a former skiing world champion. She was very nice and kind, and we had our photo taken with her.

Ben scritto, Daniela. Complimenti. Ho cambiato qualche frase solo per conferire un tono più naturale all'inglese. 

1

A surprise

On Sunday, I was sleeping in my house in the mountains with my son. while outside It was raining cats and dogs outside. My friend Giampiero phoned me at 7.00 a.m. and asked me if he could come to my home with some of his friends for a coffee. He sayd said to me "Were you sleeping?", I answered "Noooooo" and he said "What a pity!". He always jokes. I got up immedaitely and tyded tidied up the house quickly.
He is a forest warder. On Sunday he was working in Maira Valley with three collegues. They came to my home and it was a wonderful surprise for me and my son because one of them was the world champion of skiing Stefania Belmondo. She is was very nice and kind. We took had a photo taken with her.

A surprise

On Sunday, I was sleeping in my house in the mountain with my son while outside it was raining cats and dogs. My friend Giampiero phoned me at 7.00 a.m. and asked me if he could come to my home with some of his friends for a coffee. He sayd to me "Were you sleeping?", I answered "Noooooo" and he "What a pity!". He always jokes. I got up immedaitely and tyded up the house quickly.
He is a forest warder. On Sunday he was working in Maira Valley with three collegues. They came to my home and it was a wonderful surprise for me and my son because one of them was the world champion of ski Stefania Belmondo. She is very nice and kind. We took a photo with her.

---------------------------------------------

On Sunday, I was sleeping in my house, in the mountains with my son. while outside It was raining cats and dogs outside. My friend Giampiero phoned me at 7.00 a.m. and asked me if he could come to my home house with some of his friends for a coffee. He sayd said to me "Were you sleeping?", I answered "Noooooo" and he said, "What a pity!". He always jokes. I got up immedaitely immediately and tyded tidied up the house quickly.
He (I would use Giampiero instead of He for the started of the sentence) is a forest warden. On Sunday he was working in Maira Valley with three collegues. They came to my home and it was a wonderful surprise for me and my son because one of them was the world champion of skiing, Stefania Belmondo. She is was very nice and kind. We took a photo with her.