Peter
Don't Forgot about Your Age It so happened that the last three weeks had become the solid sequence of work and celebrating of anniversaries of my friends and relatives including my own jubilee. It might be written that it was "all work and no play" but it wouldn't be exact, more correctly it might be called "all work and play but no rest". At the last celebrating I met woman of my generation and she confess me that she would wish to dance a rock'n'roll. I felt like to dance a rock'n'roll too and then I asked the DJ to turn on a rock'n'roll track. We began to move like we both are twenty. We had fun but we forgot that we are not twenty or thirty or even forty. Three minutes of dancing became our personal record and after that we had been limping to our place and for a long period of time were sitting at our chairs and drinking juice. When I asked my wife how it was held she said that I had been inimitable and she hopes that she wouldn't have to carry my body home on her shoulders.

Don't Forgot About Your Age

It so happened that the last three weeks had have been a become the solid sequence of work and the celebrating of anniversaries of my friends and relatives; including my own jubilee. It might be said written that it was "all work and no play", but it wouldn't be correct. exact, It might be more correctly it might be to called it "all work and play, but no rest". At the last celebration I met woman from of my generation and she confessed to me that she would like wish to dance some a rock'n'roll. I felt like to dancing a little rock'n'roll too so and then I asked the DJ to turn put on a rock'n'roll track. We began to move like we were both are twenty. We had fun, but we forgot that we are not twenty or thirty or even forty. Three minutes of dancing became our personal record and then after that we began had been limping to our place and for a long period of time after that were sitting at our chairs and drinking juice. When I asked my wife how it was held she said that I had been inimitable and she hoped that she wouldn't have to carry my body home on her shoulders.

Great story! And very few errors. :)

There's life in the old boy yet!