Fernando
Very upset with telephone companies!!! >:( I´m going to ask you a question which is very easy to answer...Have you ever argued with the telephone company staff (in example, technique service)?? I guess that you would say YES. It is extremely difficult that anybody has a problem with telephone companies due some reasons: the internet surfing is slow, disconnections, your mobile phone is off.... I have to say that the patience is a great human skill but I sometimes feel desesperated when I have to several minutes for being attended. Remember, my friends: breathing is the solution. If you don´t want getting angry, relax and take easy ;)

Very upset with telephone companies!!! >:(

I´m going to ask you a question which is very easy to answer...Have you ever argued with the telephone company staff (in for example, technique technical service)?? I guess that you would say YES.

It is extremely difficult that somebody has never had a problem with telephone companies for some reason.  anybody has a problem with telephone companies due some reasons: the internet surfing Surfing the internet can beis slow, disconnections, your mobile phone is off.... I have to say that the patience is a great human skill virtue but I sometimes feel desesperated frustrated when I have to wait several minutes for being attended. to be attended

Remember, my friends: breathing is the solution. If you don´t want to get getting angry, relax and take easy ;)

Patience is not a skill, it is a character trait. Writing, driving, swimming, are skills.