Nguyễn
Please help me. I will take Ielts in August 16. I need your help. Thank you so much :) Topic: the negative of globalization. Nowadays, the spread of globalization has been the focus of of the the heated debate. Among all the related problems that people are highly concerned with, globalization is an extremely acute one. Whether we can solve this problem properly is of vital importance to the diversity of national cultures around the world. There are several reasons why people argue that globalization brings much more disadvantages to the general development of human than advantages. I believe that the effects on the gap between rich and poor regions is the main cause. The fact that there are more and more companies and corporations from developed countries spend much money to invest in other poorer ones to hire cheap workers and exploit precious minerals and resources helps to answer why the differences in living standards between countries is obvious. Countries with modern technologies and new scientific inventions are becoming richer, and others, specially in South East Asia and almost the whole of Africa, are going to be poorer and poorer. Another factor causing this unfortunate situation is the extinguishment and disappearance of national cultures. The variety of native cultures contributes much great worth to the general improvement of human beings. In this case, because of the violent spread of foreign cultures with the helps from modern technologies such as internet, people in poor countries prefer new things and forget every valuable thing that their ancestor left for them. More importantly, globalization is also the cause for the increase of social evils. We ignore that in some European and American nations, youngsters can easily find and use hot weapon like gun, or in some Arabian ones, people can create and use bombs everywhere. We also forget that globalization not only brings achievements but also serious problems, including environmental pollution and global warming. As for solution to this worrying situation, I believe that we should firstly focus on culture preservation. Besides, government needs to sustainable integration strategy, economic development. However, they must be assessed and appropriate solution for environmental and social issues that will also be helpful. With mutual effort and collective will, such measures could really contribute to the sustainable development of eonomy and society. Certainly nobody wants to see the economy has gone into steep decline as well as more and more a corrupt society nowadays.
2

Please help me. I will take Ielts in August 16. I need your help. Thank you so much :)

Topic: the negative of globalization.

Nowadays, the spread of globalization has been the focus of of the the heated debate. Among all the related problems that people are highly concerned with, globalization is an extremely acute one. Whether we can solve this problem properly is of vital importance to the diversity of national cultures around the world.
There are several reasons why people argue that globalization brings much more disadvantages to the general development of human than advantages. I believe that the effects on the gap between rich and poor regions is the main cause. The fact that there are more and more companies and corporations from developed countries spending MORE money to invest in other poorer COUNTRIES ones to hire cheap LABOR workers and exploit precious minerals and resources helps to answer why the differences in living standards between countries is obvious. Countries with modern technologies and new scientific inventions are becoming richer, and others, specially in South East Asia and almost the whole of Africa, are going to be poorer and poorer. Another factor causing this unfortunate situation is the extinguishment and disappearance of national cultures. The variety of native cultures contributes much great worth to the general improvement of human beings. In this case, because of the violent spread of foreign cultures, with the helps from modern technology ies such as THE internet, people in poor countries prefer new things and forget every valuable thing that their ancestorS left for them. More importantly, globalization is also the cause for the increase of social evils. We ignore that in some European and American nations, youngsters can easily find and use hot weapon like gun, or in some Arabian COUNTRIES ones, people can create and use bombs everywhere. We also forget that globalization not only brings achievements but also serious problems, including environmental pollution and global warming.
As for solution to this worrying situation, I believe that we should firstly focus on culture preservation. Besides, THE government needs to sustainable AN integration strategy AND economic development. However, they must be assessed and HAVE AN appropriate solution for environmental and social issues. that will also be helpful.
With mutual effort and collective will, such measures could really contribute to the sustainable development of eonomy and society. Certainly nobody wants to see HOW the economy has gone into steep decline as well as more and more a corrupt society nowadays.

I know about that, but some people who have time to fix for me. I trust that you will. :)
The point is to learn not to correct essays here.
People would love to correct it, but your essay is just too long. It's too much for most of the people who want to volunteer.