Alfredo
About Thrash Metal Hi there, i'm listening some nice music genre called Thrash Metal and I realised since no many years ago the young ones (around 13-16 years old) are loving this genres like If they were born in the 1970s-1980s, when the thrash metal scene was very huge. Now they called their genre <<New wave of thrash metal>> like thei were reinventing the genre but isn't true because thei're only retakes the old music to make new music with the same elements of this Magnific genre. Whta Do you think about this partners??
1

About Thrash Metal

Hi there, i'm listening to some nice music genre called Thrash Metal and I realised since not many years ago the young ones people(around 13-16 years old) are loving this genres like If as if  they were born in the 1970s-1980s 70-s or 80-s, when the thrash metal scene was very huge. Now they called their genre <<New wave of thrash metal>>as if they like thei were reinventing the genre but it isn't true because thei're they are only retakes taking the old music to make new music with the same elements of this Magnific genre.

Whta What Do do you think about this these partners?? Partners or people? I would rather say people

What do I think?

I don't know anything about this genre and I have no interest in it because it is called Thrash Metal and I don't like Metal music. It makes you feel stressed and aggressive.

I think it´s very very repetitive sometimes as the new bands but there ain't excuses to say there aren't good bands in the actuallity . . . thanks alot my friends, this is really graceful for me
Old school Thrash Metal will always be present and the "new wave" has some good bands though aren't good as the old school ones.
There'll always be potential for metal music as long as there are angry crowds. And there are so many things to be mad at.