Medinaceli, the most beautiful place I've ever seen. When I was 15, I went to Soria, in Spain, for studying the writer "Antonio Machado". He was inspired by this place in writing his poem. Before we arrived to Soria, we stopped in a village called "Medinaceli". It was raining, so we stayed in the bus, but then the rain stopped fortunately. We saw the most beautiful village I've ever seen. Even, I have some pictures of this place decorating the wall of my bedroom. There wasn't anyone in the village and this made the experience better. All the streets were built of stone and it seemed a village from a past time. There were gardens that have some old tools and walls were covered by climbing plants. There were old restaurants and some craft shops like ceramic shops or leather shops. There was some water on the soil and it was cloudy, but it didn't rain anymore. I don't know if there were people living there, because I didn't see anyone, maybe, because the weather was bad. Anyway, even it's empty, I hope they preserve this village, because it was spectacular.

Medinaceli, the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

When I was 15, I went to Soria, in Spain, for studying to study the writer "Antonio Machado". He was inspired by this place in when writing his poem.

Before we arrived to Soria, we stopped in a village called "Medinaceli". It was raining, so we stayed in the bus, but then fortunately, the rain stopped fortunately.

We saw the most beautiful village I've ever seen. Even, I I even have some pictures of this place decorating the wall of my bedroom. There wasn't anyone in the village and this made the experience better. All the streets were built made of stone and it seemed like a village from a the past time. There were gardens that have had some old tools and walls that were covered by climbing plants. There were old restaurants and some craft shops like ceramic shops or and leather shops. There was some water on in the soil and it was cloudy, but it didn't rain wasn't raining anymore.

I don't know if there were people living there, because I didn't see anyone,. Mmaybe, this was because the weather was bad. Anyway, even if it's empty, I hope they preserve this village, because it was spectacular.

Very good work! Most of your mistakes were minor like punctuation and word order but overall very nice!