Flora
will the paper media disappear from our vision in the next ten years? Paper media is a kind of way to spread information or news through printed paper, including books, journals and newspapers. After the first journal came into people’s vision in 1588, it has experienced the birth of wireless eclectic in 1895 and the television media in 1926. Every time when the new media became, an increasing number of people would shout “ the paper magazine is going to end!” However, the journals(paper media) still develop. When the digital age( represented by computer, smartphone and pad) coming, the voice of “paper media will be discarded” is increasingly strong because they are inconvenient to retrieve,read,carry as well as high cost. On the other hand, people hold the opinion the new devices will not take a place of paper media forever since we can feel peaceful and joyful when we read books and at the same time it has a worth to being collected for a hundreds years like antiques. From my perspective, the paper media may not disappear from world completely, but definitely the paper market will shrink into a small one where only provide VIP service and people have to pay. This essay will display two different opinions and give my own opinion about the future of paper media with some supports.
2

Will the Paper Media Disappear From our vision Sight Within the next Ten Years?

Paper media is a kind of one way to spread information or news through printed paper, including in the form of books, journals and newspapers.

After the first journal came into people’s vision view in 1588, paper media has had to deal with various inventions that threatened its existence. It has experienced the birth of wireless eclectic means of communication in 1895 and the television media in 1926. Every time when the new media became was invented, an increasing number of people would shout,
The paper magazine is going to end!” However, the journals (paper media) still continued to develop.

When the digital age (represented by computer, smartphone and ipad) coming came, the voices crying of “paper media will be discarded” is became increasingly strong because they are paper is inconvenient to retrieve, read, and carry as well as having a high cost.

On the other hand, people hold the opinion that the new devices will not take a the place of paper media forever since because we can feel peaceful and joyful when we read books and at the same time it has a worth to being collected for a hundreds years like antiques these items have potential value as antiques

From my perspective, the paper media may not disappear from world completely, but definitely the paper market will shrink.  It will probably develop into a small, specialized market one where only providing a VIP service only.and people have to pay.

This essay will display two different opinions and give my own opinion about the future of paper media with some supports.

Titles in English have every important word capitalized.  And titles should be as short and clear as possible.

I replaced vision with view because vision is a more personal noun whereas view has a broader meaning and can apply to all people without your having to use the word people.

Some phrases were added to help clarify the meaning of the essay, but some phrases were left as they were although I would suggest re-wording them.  Such as:  However, the journals (paper media) still develop.  This could change to "Still, paper media continued to develop."  Another phrase that could be changed is "we can feel peaceful and joyful when we read books".  This might be easier understood if it were so say "some people experience a sense of joy and peace when reading a printed book"

The grammar mistakes are actually few in this essay and the vocabulary difficulties will get smaller as you practice and read more English.  Good job.