Rania
Do you think that people are taking many photographs these days? Yes , I think so . Nowadays, there are different forms of easily carried and used camera . There are digital cameras separate and as an option every mobile . This makes it easy to take a photo . Also, the technique of photographing is very simple these days . Any one now can easily capture a photo. People Now are able to take photos to themselves without the assistance of anybody a new way of taking photographs called selfie. All the factors are helping increase the photos taken these days
2

Do you think that people are taking many photographs these days?

Yes , I think so . Nowadays, there are different forms of easily carried and used camera . There are digital cameras separate and as an option every mobile . This makes it easy to take a photo . Also, the technique of photographing is very simple these days . Any one now can easily capture a photo. People Now are able to take photos to themselves without the assistance of anybody a new way of taking photographs called selfie. All the factors are helping increase the photos taken these days

Nowadays, there are different forms of easily carried and used camera types of portable devices which can be used as cameras.  Please bear in mind that when you say "used cameras", it can be misunderstood to mean 'second-hand cameras'.

Also, the technique of photographing is very simple these days . This is redundant as you have already stated how taking a photo is 'easy'.

People Nnow are able to take photos to of themselves without the assistance of anybody which has given rise to a new way of taking photographs called the selfie.

All these factors are helping increase the number of photos taken these days.