Marcelle
Someday, You'll Miss Today Maybe days, weeks, years, even decades from now you will forget the feeling of the wind caressing your face, or the soft sand under your feet, or how the waves enveloping your body and hurl you to the beach. But the emotions remain. That ineffable blissfulness amidst our exchanged stories, our jokes and our laughs in those times we shared stays forever for us to keep. Everyday we are creating memories. So make each day count to make sure we make beautiful memories worth to remember.
1

Someday, you'll miss today (somedays you'll miss days like today?)

Maybe Days, weeks, months, years, (oxford comman) even decades from now you will have forgotten that feeling of the wind caressing your face, or the soft sand under your feet, or how the waves enveloping your body as they hurl you up onto the beach shore. But The emotions remain. That infalliable, blissfulness amidst our exchanging stories, your jokes and my laughter in those times we shared stays forever for us to keep. forever share together. 

Everyday we are creating new memories - yet let us not too hastily forget the past. Make the most of each day, and perhaps, just perhaps there is a beach that patiently waits for you...

Ok I made it poetic... So sue me~!!

Someday, You'll Miss Today

Maybe days, weeks, years, even decades from now you will forget the feeling of the wind caressing your face, or the soft sand under your feet, or how the waves enveloping your body and hurl you to the beach. But the emotions remain. That ineffable blissfulness amidst our exchanged stories, our jokes and our laughs in those times we shared stays forever for us to keep.

Everyday we are creating memories. So make each day count to make sure we make beautiful memories worth remembering.

<em>[Very good.]</em>

Someday, You'll Miss Today <em>*no comma needed here</em>

Maybe days, weeks, years, even decades from now you will forget the feeling of the wind caressing your face, <em>(*no comma needed here)</em> or the soft sand under your feet, or how the waves envelope your body and hurl you to the beach. But the emotions remain. That ineffable bliss of exchanging stories stays with us forever; our jokes and our laughs - forever for ours to keep, in those times we shared.

Everyday we are creating memories. So make each day count to make sure we and be sure to make beautiful memories worth to remembering. <em>*Note, one (a person) might catch themselves saying something like "make beautiful memories worth remembering" and it makes sense, but it is a little clumsy in written English because you are sort of saying the same thing twice</em>.<em> Better to say, "make beautiful memories" or "do things that are worth remembering"</em>.