Renan
The way I discover about this website.. Hello guys, I'm a new member here, I'm Brazilian, and I really enjoyed the idea about this website, Today I was coming home and a English guy sat next to me on the bus, and I was reading a book about ''how languages are learned'', and then he noticed that I speak english, so he started to chat with me, and it was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native, so we started to talk about many things and then he told me about this website, and I was so curious about it, ''a website that people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time''. I'll share it with my friends, and I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D
1

The way I discover about this website..

Hello guys, I'm a new member here, I'm Brazilian, and I <em>*really enjoyed the idea about this website*</em>, Today I was coming home and a English guy sat next to me on the bus, and I was reading a book about ''how languages are learned'', and then he noticed that I speak english, so he started to chat with me, and it was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native, so we started to talk about many things and then he told me about this website, and I was so curious about it, ''a website that people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time''. I'll share it with my friends, and I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D

How I discovered this website:

Hello guys, I'm a new member here. I'm Brazilian and I think this website is a good idea. Today I was coming home and an English guy sat next to me on the bus. I was reading a book about how languages are learned. He noticed that I speak English so he started to chat with me. It was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native. We spoke about many things and then he told me about this website. I was so curious about it - a website where people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time. I'll share it with my friends and I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D

Notes:

Very well done! You only needed minor corrections, mostly for punctuation. Remember that when constructing sentences in English if you have too many conjunctions it's probably best break the sentence up into shorter more concise ones. Too many would usually be more than two conjunctions, especially if they are both the same conjunction. Conjunctions are words like "and", "but", "if".

And to be persnickety...

1: "Today I was coming home" sounds pretty good in spoken English, but it is just a little bit more elegant to say,

"I was on my way home today when an English guy sat next to me on the bus."

or "Today while I was on my way home, I sat next to an English guy on the bus."

or "When I was coming home today, an English guy..."

<em>There are actually numerous options and what you wrote initially would be perfectly understood.</em>

The way I discover about this website..

Hello guys, I'm a new member here. I'm Brazilian and I really enjoyed the idea about this website. Today I was coming home and a English guy sat next to me on the bus and I was reading a book about ''how languages are learned'', then he noticed that I speak english so he started to chat with me,  it was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native, so we started to talk about many things and then he told me about this website. I was so curious about it, ''a website that people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time''. I'll share it with my friends. I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D

The way I discover about this website..

Hello guys, I'm a new member here. I'm Brazilian and I really enjoyed the idea of this website. Today I was coming home and an English guy sat next to me on the bus. I was reading a book called ''how languages are learned'' and then he noticed that I speak english, so he started to chat with me. It was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native. We started to talk about many things and then he told me about this website. I was so curious about it, ''a website where people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time''. I'll share it with my friends and I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D

The way I discovered this website..
Hello guys, I'm a new member here. I'm Brazilian and I really enjoyed the concept of this website. Today I was coming home and a English guy sat next to me on the bus and I was reading a book about ''how languages are learned'', then he noticed that I speak english so he started to chat with me, it was so amazing because I normally don't have this kind of opportunity to speak with a native, so we started to talk about many things and then he told me about this website. I was so curious about it, ''a website that people can share knowledge about their own language and learn a new one at the same time''. I'll share it with my friends. I hope I can find people here who actually want the same thing. :D

Thanks so much for your feedback Alejandra. I think I got what are you talking about. I made some corrections. :)