Paola
What did I do today? Well, today was a day off for me because my son is with his grandparents, they cared him for 3 days and I appreciate that. I had time for me. I did workout, I prepared my breakfast then I cleaned my house and the rest of the day I studied English. Tomorrow will a new day and I hope enjoy like always.
1

What did I do today?

Well, today was a day off for me, because my son was with his grandparents, they are caring for him for 3 days, and I really appreciate this that. I had time for me. I did worked out, I prepared my breakfast then I cleaned my house and for the rest of the day I studied English. Tomorrow will be a new day, and I hope to enjoy it like as much as I did today always.

What did I do today?

Well, today was a day off for me because my son is with his grandparents, they cared him for 3 days and I appreciate that. I had time for me. I did workout, I prepared my breakfast then I cleaned my house and the rest of the day I studied English. Tomorrow will a new day and I hope enjoy like always.

Muy bien, se ve que ya sabes muy bien inglés, pero yo lo pondría así:

Well, today was a day off for me because my son is (´is´está bien si tu hijo estaba con sus abuelos entonces cuando escribiste la entrada, si no sería ´was´) with his grandparents, they cared him for 3 days and I appreciate that. I had time for me. I did a workout (o, mejor, ´I worked out´), I prepared my breakfast then I cleaned my house and the rest of the day I studied English. Tomorrow will be (o, más común ´tomorrow is a new day´) a new day and I hope to enjoy it like always.