How I met italki.com. I was studying English writing today in the morning. As I was studying, the words that I didn't understand were "pitch an idea" and I searched for the meaning in the Google, and the first list from the searching results lead to me here, italki.com. And I realized that there are so many people to help each other to learn other languages, so I was very impressed and decided to join with them. The first action what I did in italki.com was correcting someone's Korean note and now I am writing my note. I hope to write English note every day to improve my English.

How I met found italki.com.

I was studying English writing today in the this morning. As I was studying, the words that I didn't understand were "pitch an idea" and I searched for the meaning in the Google, and the first list from the searching results lead to me here, italki.com. And I realized that there are so many people to helping each other to learn other languages, so I was very impressed and decided to join with them.
The first action what thing I did on italki.com was to correcting someone's Korean note and now I am writing my own note. I hope to write an English note every day to improve my English.

Welcome!