Mohammadreza
In your opinion, what things can cause sudden good personality changes? I also want to know if you know in person someone who was "good for nothing", but (she/he) now has become a completely different person? If so, please tell (her/him) story.
Yes i still feel that people can change permanently, otherwise there would be no hope for any of us. I always believe there is hope. I have seen many change so I know it is possible and not just a sham but deep and real change for the better. :)
Thank you both so much for your comments! I don't why I shared this in notebook section :) @Amene : I think We share the same point of view on this matter but to be honest, this time I was kinda hoping that I was wrong :) @Gilian : Yeah, we always change because of something good or bad that has happened to us but it doesn't usually last too long and gradually we again become the same person that we were. I wonder if it's possible that the change become permanent. Hope I've expressed myself clearly.
People can change suddenly. I know several this happened to. Why? Because something happened to them that caused them to think of their life differently. Generally something sad or bad happened to make them change direction. Then they start to do better things. Often people can be suspicious though, if the changes will last.
Hello Mohammad Reza. I don't believe in any sudden change, specially in personality. It forms in seconds, minutes and years. It shapes with every single things you do, with events you see, and people you meet. Change in everything takes time, and change in personality is a gradual process. I am not the same Amene as last year and I'm sure you have changed comparing to your last year. But you can never say that I've changed at 4 pm July 3rd 2014. The sudden change only happens in stories!