Nathalia
BANDS COMPETITION IN “SAMANIEGO” Bands Competition here in “Samaniego” is a very special celebration for us for three reasons. First, this competition promotes music in children and teenagers. That’s why “Samaniego” is called the musical city in the Nariño Department. Second, we can spend a good time with our friends and family. Besides, if your a foreigner there’s no problem. “Samanieguenses” are humble, helpful, lovely, and so animal party!! And third, it’s an oportunity to meet people, not only participants of this competition, but, as I said, people who visit our beautiful town during this days. This way I want to invite you to know more about “Samaniego” and its Bands Competition. Bye! :)
Hola Nathalia ... ¡ Tu escritura era muy bien ! ... Yo era en Pasto hace años es un ciudad muy bonita con gente muy amable ... Buena Suerte con tus estudios de inglés ... UN SALUDO ...Sallly

BANDS COMPETITION IN “SAMANIEGO”

Bands Competition here in “Samaniego” is a very special celebration for us for three reasons.
First, this competition promotes music in children and teenagers, that's why “Samaniego” is called the musical city OF the Nariño Department.
Second, we can HAVE a good time with our friends and family, HOWEVER, if YOU ARE A foreigner there’s no problem. “Samanieguenses” are humble, helpful, lovely PEOPLE and VERY MUCH PARTY ANIMALS!!
And third, it’s an oportunity to meet people, not only participants of THE competition, but, as I said, ALSO TO MEET people who visit our beautiful town during this days.

AND SO  I WOULD LIKE to invite you to know more about “Samaniego” and its Bands Competition. Bye! :)