jill
My kitten There is a kitten which only over 4 months in my home. it's belong to my daughter' s friend who now came back hometown for one month in school holiday. It's my first time to stay with an animal for such a long time.Although I have had experience to take care of a baby, but for taking care of a kitten, it is a bit more different. I didn't understand what's his need. He always followed me and looked like always hungry. I fed him kitten food for three times per day which included tuna and beef, The food smell always make me think of the can food for human being. He is naughty, sometimes he pees out of his toilet, It really annoying me, but most of time, he looks so cute,.When I was using laptop, he jumped on the table and looked around. If he felt tired, he would sit beside the laptop and looked at me, then I stopped my job and took photos for him.I like to look at his eyes. I found his eyes full of curious. He is only a baby , need someone to love him.
2

My kitten

There is a kitten which has been in my home for over 4 months in my home. It belongs to my daughter's friend who now came back to her hometown for one month for the school holiday(I'd generaly say "who's back home for a month as it's the school holiday", or "who is home this month during the holiday") . It's my first time staying with an animal for such a long time. Although I have had experience to taking care of a baby, but for taking care of a kitten, it is a bit more different. I didn't understand what's his needs were. He always followed me and always looked like always hungry. I fed him kitten food for three times per day which included tuna and beef, and the food smell always made me think of the canned food for people. He is naughty, and sometimes he pees out of his toilet - it really annoyed me, but most of time, he looks so cute! When I was using laptop, he jumped on the table and looked around. If he felt tired, he would sit beside the laptop and looked at me, and then I stopped my job and took photos for of him. I like to look at his eyes. I find his eyes full of curiousity. He is only a baby , and needs someone to love him.

He sounds adorable!