Joyce
students' gender proportion in evrey subject of universities Whether universities should accept equal numbers of male or female students in every subject is a much-debated issue. Someone claim that women should not be discriminated in some subject that used to be a men-dominant subject, such as architecture and electronics. Whereas someone insist that universities’ enrollment should be based on a fairly justified standard in spite of the consideration of gender ratio. In my view, universities should select the students who indeed suit the subject he/she applied , even if it may cause the situation that the proportions of male and female in the subject are not equal. Sheer, there is no exactly fairness between two genders in some particular subjects or profession. For instance, architecture companies do prefer male employees to female. Even though architecture graduates from universities are consisted by equal proportion of male and female, the majority of students who successfully gain a job to entry this profession career are still men. As a consequence, female architecture students tend to be confronted with unemployment after they graduate. Therefore, to avoid scenes like that, of paramount importance is that universities would be advised to accept students whose characteristic and talents match the subject well. Admittedly, equal number of male and female students in a subject may probably improve the absence of lectures and enhance fun of university life. However, the priority duty of universities is to cultivate qualified graduates to the society. Generally , it is not necessary to let equal number of male and female students enroll to every subject in university.

gender proportion of students in each university subject

Whether universities should accept equal numbers of male or female students in each subject is a much-debated issue. Some people claim that women should not be discriminated against in some subjects that used to be male-dominanted subjects, such as architecture and electronics. Whereas some people insist that universities’ enrollment should be based on a fairly justified standard in spite of the consideration of gender ratio.

In my view, universities should select the students who indeed suit the subject he/she applied to, even if it may lead to unequal proportions of male and female students in the subject. Arguably [note: you had 'sheer' here, i wasn't quite sure what you meant...'arguably' is something you say when you're putting forward your view, but you accept there could be other views] there is no exact fairness between two genders in some particular subjects or professions. For instance, architecture companies do prefer male employees to female. Even though architecture graduates from universities consist of equal proportion of male and female students, the majority of students who successfully gain a job to enter this profession career [use 'profession' or 'career', but not both] are still men. As a consequence, female architecture students tend to be confronted with unemployment after they graduate. Therefore, to avoid scenes like that, of paramount importance is that universities would be advised to accept students whose characteristic and talents match the subject well.

Admittedly, equal number of male and female students in a subject may probably improve the absence of lectures and enhance fun of university life. However, the first priority of universities is to cultivate qualified graduates to the society.

Generally ['generally' makes sense, but 'in conclusion' might be better, if you're summing up - this is what you would say to introduce a summary of findings at the end of an essay, for instance] , it is not necessary to let equal number of male and female students enroll to every subject in university.