Lily
Learn and Practice That's my first time to use this notebook. I'm taking a writing course in coursera (an online course) recently. I find in my previous study, I learned things mostly in ways like "input". I like reading and taking on-line course to explore my vision, but take little time to practice. That's maybe the reason why I improved a little. "Output" is as important as "input". The Notebook here is a good platform to practice my writing skills. Hope I can get feedback of my writing from native speakers. With these kinds of workshop, I believe I will be better in my written English. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated here. :)
1

Learn and Practice

That's This is my first time here to use this notebook. I'm taking I took a writing course in coursera (an online course) recently. I find found from in my previous study that I learned things mostly in ways like "input". I like reading and taking on-line courses to explore my vision, but i only put a take little limited time to in practice. That's maybe That might be the reason why I have only improved a little. "Output" is as important as "input". The Notebook here is a good platform to practice my writing skills. Hope I can get feedback of my writing from native speakers. With these kinds of workshops, I believe I will be better in my written English. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated here. :)