aki
My school introduction (School trip) I go to a high school in Tokyo.My school emphasis on globalization and usually admit over seas students.(high school students and college student who can teach English for Japanese students)And the others, my school give us chances to look at all over the world. For example,we have a school trip in summer vocation and we can choose a place from six course(Hokkaido,Australia,America,Canada,New Zealand and Thailand).We have to choose course last December(probably)and we have to preparation. It is regrettable that cancel a Thailand course this year because a demonstration.My friends who choose Thailand were sad..One of a high school in Thailand visits our school every year and they go sightseeing around Tokyo.In this year,some students who want to go Thailand and the students in Thailand go sightseeing in Asakusa together.I think probably they became friendly,so I think they are more sad:( By the way, I chose Hokkaido.It was because I thought that look the other world is actually important,but know own country's fascination is as important as that.And I have never been to Hokkaido!But I wanted to go to other countries:(I want to visit the other countries someday:) I am going to Hokkaido in August.The temperatures in Tokyo is too hot!!and humid:( Hokkaido is cooler than Tokyo!so I will go there and cool myself.And there are a lot of delicious foods in Hokkaido!For example(seafood,ramen,melon,vegetable,milk etc)I am looking forward these:)I need take care to not become fat! I want to make a good memories with my friends:)

My school introduction (School trip)

I study at a high school in Tokyo, My school emphasizes on globalization and usually admits over seas students. (high school students and college student who can teach English for Japanese students) and the others, my school gives us a chances to look all over the world, 
for example, we have a school trip in summer vocation and we can choose a place out of six course (Hokkaido, Australia, America, Canada, New Zealand and Thailand), We have to choose course at the end of December (probably) and we have to do preparations.
It is regrettable Thailand course was canceled this year because of a demonstration. My friends who choose Thailand were sad, One of high schools in Thailand visits our school every year and they go sightseeing around Tokyo. In this year, some students who want to go to Thailand and the students from Thailand(or you can say Thai students) will go sightseeing in Asakusa together. I think probably they became friends, so I think they are more sad.
By the way, I chose Hokkaido, it was because I thought looking at other countries is important, but to know your own country's fascination is as important as that. And I have never been to Hokkaido before! But I really wanted to go to other countries though, I would visit the other countries someday.
I am going to Hokkaido in August, The temperatures in Tokyo is too hot! and humid, Hokkaido is cooler than Tokyo! so I will go there and cool myself, And there are a lot of delicious foods in Hokkaido! For example (seafood, ramen, melon, vegetable, milk ...etc) I am looking forward to trip I need to take care of myself so i don't become fat! I want to make good memories with my friends.

My school introduction (School trip)

I go to a high school in Tokyo.My school emphasis on globalization and usually ?admit? over seas students.(high school students and college students who can teach English for Japanese students)And the others, my school give us chances to look at all over the world.
For example,we have a school trip in summer vocation and we can choose a place from six course(Hokkaido,Australia,America,Canada,New Zealand and Thailand).We have to choose course last December(probably)and we have to prepare.
It's such a shame that Thailand course was canceled this year because a ?demonstration?.My friends who chose Thailand were sad..There is a high school from Thailand visits our school every year and they go sightseeing around Tokyo<em>.In this year,some students who want to go Thailand and the students in Thailand go sightseeing in Asakusa together.I think probably they became friend,so I think they are really sad:( </em>

By the way, I chose Hokkaido.It was because I thought that to see the other world is very important,but know my own country's fascination is as important as that.And I have never been to Hokkaido!But I wanted to go to other countries:(I want to visit the other countries someday:)
I am going to Hokkaido in August.The temperatures in Tokyo is too hot (weather is too hot, temperature is too high)!!and humid:( Hokkaido is cooler than Tokyo!so I will go there and cool myself.And there are a lot of delicious foods in Hokkaido!For example(seafood,ramen,melon,vegetable,milk etc)I am looking forward to these:)I need make sure that I won't be too fat! I want to make a good memories with my friends:)