Irene
Traveling is the way of explore this world My title might be misunderstood that I've been to a lot of countries. Actually, I just have been to U.S., Japan and Korea. I was graduated from university last year, so it means that i'm out of school almost one year. Maybe because of working (its not easy and almost overtime everyday), I start to recall a lot of memories of traveling. I've took part in work and travel program in Virginia when I was a student. Working is really heavy and make me exhausted. But when I had free time to explore this place, everything seems worthwhile. After three months work, I started taking on my journey from Washington DC, Orlando, Miami to New York. Even a little market are popping up in my mind now. Seriously, I can't forget those scenery i've seen, the cuisine i've ate, the people i've meet. Expect for those places I mentioned, I also have been to Seattle for one month to take part in short-term English program. Actually this kind of program is too short to improve my English, but that's fine, my purpose is making different culture's friends and have a fake experience of being student in university of Washington. In seattle, the most memorable is mountain rainier~~ It's my first time to see some kind of scenery. No matter how busy am I, how poor am I, one thing won't be changed that I will definitely spend my whole life to travel around the world, to enjoy being a part of the earth.