Ronal D
Lost memory I have ten days off , it started yesterday. My Brother picked me up with car, he rode his car for two hours and then he felt a little tired so he asked his friend to ride a car. they switched the position of seat. After I arrived , my Aunt told me about Grandma. Aunt said to me " Grandma is sick , you have to visit her ". I feel so sad when i heard it. I went to my Grandma house, i went to her room and we were talking about family. Sadly , she thought I am Robby. I told her i am Ronal then she realized it, the man who was talking with her right now is Ronal. My grandma was falling off from chair , she can't walk from two weeks ago. Her bone is weak at this age. One day, I'd like to go somewhere with her.

Very sad.  :(

Lost memory

I have ten days off , it started yesterday. My brother (you only use a capital letter for relations if you are using the word as a proper noun, a name, such as 'Grandma') picked me up with in his car, he rode drove ('ride' is for bikes, motorbikes, horses - things you sit on) his car for two hours and then he felt a little tired so he asked his friend to ride a drive the car.
They switched the position of seat seats. After I arrived , my Aunt told me about Grandma. Aunt said to me " Grandma is sick , you have to visit her ". I feel felt so sad when I heard it.

I went to my Grandma's house, I went to her room and we were talking about family.
Sadly , she thought I am Robby. I told her I am was Ronal then she realized it, the man who was talking with to her right now is was Ronal.

My grandma was falling off from her chair , she can't hasn't been able to walk from since two weeks ago.
Her bones is are weak at this her age.

One day, I'd like to go somewhere with her.

(No spaces before punctuation marks - except for dashes.)