aduu
I like traveling and cooking I like traveling and cooking, so I watch one or two programes about them everyday. Now I'm watching a programe of cooking about Thai, Thailand is one of my faverite cuntry. There are a lot of beautiful place and many delicious food. However, I haven't been to Thailand yet, I hope I can going to there next year.
1

I like traveling and cooking

I like traveling and cooking, so I watch one or two programes tv show about them everyday. Now I'm watching a programe of cooking show about Thai. Thailand is one of my favorite idiotry(I don't understand this word. Maybe you want to say 'country'). There are a lot of beautiful places and many delicious foods. However, I haven't been to Thailand yet. I hope I can going to there next year.

1

I like traveling and cooking

I like traveling and cooking, so I watch one or two programes about them everyday. Now I'm watching a programe of Thai cooking. Thailand is one of my faverite countries. There are a lot of beautiful places and many delicious foods. However, I haven't been to Thailand yet, I hope I can go there next year.

Great work!