Hakan
hello,merhaba , Здравствуйте ,Salyem a short summary about me.I was born in samsun, which is located on black sea part of turkey. It's been 6 years I live in Istanbul.my heihgt is 180 cm.I study at electric-electronic engineering but nowadays I am working to be unix system administrator in information tecnology area.my master thesis related about electric car was finished finally by me a month ago :).my hobbies are: swimming, travelling,running (jogging),rowing and skiing.I love bitter pepper tastes and also I drink tea with a little lemon.I love summers, epecially those that are spent on a seaside.

Hello, merhaba, Здравствуйте, Salyem

A short summary about me: I was born in Samsun, which is located on (in) the Black Sea part (area) of Turkey. It's been 6 years I live in Istanbul (I have lived in Istanbul for six years). I am 180cm tall. I studied Electric-Electronic Engineering but nowadays I am working to be (to become a) or (as a) Unix System Administrator in the Information Technology area. (A month ago I finally finished) my master thesis, which relates about (to the) electric car was finished finally by me a month ago :). My hobbies are: swimming, travelling, running (jogging), rowing and skiing. I love (the taste of) bitter peppers tastes and also I drink tea with a little lemon. I love summers, epecially those that are spent on a (by the) seaside.