Ray
life with blue sky and clear water I took a nice photo when i was on my way home this afternoon, the sky seemed as blue as ocean, decorating with several pieces of white cloud. In my memories i rarely saw beautiful sky like that in the city,we live in a crowded city with fast pace, we have to struggle for our living everyday and ignore sights around us. Economy are increasingly developing at the cost of polluting environment, abnormal weather condition frequently bother our life, for example, haze ,sand storm and water pollution.My hometown was a beautiful town when i lived there many years ago, i could enjoyed the gifts from nature everywhere, however blue sky and clear water has became my childhood memory and far-fetched dream today…… I usually think what we have got and what we should get, we shouldn't lost our beautiful and innocent dream on the way of pursuing material life,but people almost lost themself in real life.What should we do to find ourself……

Life with Blue Sky and Clear Water

I took a nice photo when I was on my way home this afternoon. The sky seemed as blue as ocean, decorating with several pieces of white cloud. In my memories I rarely saw beautiful sky like that in the city. We live in a crowded city with fast pace. We have to struggle for our living everyday and ignore sights around us.

Economies are increasingly developing at the cost of polluting the environment. Abnormal weather condition frequently bother our life, for example, haze, sand storm and water pollution. My hometown was a beautiful town when I lived there many years ago. I could enjoyed the gifts from nature everywhere, however, blue sky and clear water has became my childhood memory and far-fetched dream today… 

I usually think of what we have got and what we should get. We shouldn't lose our beautiful and innocent dream on the way of pursuing material life, but people have almost lost themselves in real life. What should we do to find ourselves? 

---

Hey Ray, these are some interesting thoughts. I agree. It's important to take care of the environment even as we progress in other ways. Here are some notes to help you improve:

With the title, it's normal to either capitalise every initial "Life With Blue Sky And Clear Water" or to capitalise every keyword "Life with Blue Sky and Clear Water".

When you write an ellipsis "...", three fullstops is sufficient.

Remember to always capitalise "I", as it is a proper noun.

Use more fullstops "." instead of commas. Commas are normally used when you have a list "for example, haze, sand storm and water pollution" or when you are using a conjugation such as "and" or "but" to continue the sentence.

When you use an auxillary verb such as "could" or "should", and follow it with another verb, that verb will be in the bear infinitive form. e.g. "I could enjoy the sky." "We shouldn't lose."

Have a great day!

Corrections in red.

Suggestions in green.

life with blue sky and clear water

I took a nice photo when i was on my way home this afternoon, the sky seemed as blue as ocean, decorated with several pieces of white cloud. In my memories (in my recollections) i rarely saw beautiful sky like that in the city (I've rarely seen such beautiful sky in the city),we live in a crowded city with fast pace, we have to struggle for our living everyday and ignore sights around us.

Economy are (is) increasingly developing at the cost of polluting environment (is increasingly developing the degree of environment polution), abnormal weather condition frequently bother our life, for example, haze ,sand storm and water pollution.My hometown was a beautiful town when i lived there many years ago, i could enjoyed (enjoy) (I enjoyed) the gifts from nature (the nature's gifts) everywhere, however blue sky and clear water has  became (have become) my childhood memory (a childhood memory for me) and (a) far-fetched dream today……

I usually think (about) what we have got and what we should get (about where we are now and where we could've been), we shouldn't (have) lost our beautiful and innocent dream on the way of pursuing material life,but people almost lost themself (themselves) in real life.What should we do to find ourself (ourselves)……