shirley
A short writing using the words what I just learned words: priority, stability, establish, alleviate, allocate, state benefits, ban, authorities, regulate, impose, tax revenue, democratic, demand, efficient Stability is our priority whenever and wherever. Establishing a democratic and fair social mechanism is the only approach to alleviate social contradiction. Allocating money for basic constructions such as education, medicine, state benefits, and other necessaries of public is only one aspect of the establishment. Authorities must regulate behaviors (Do behavior has plural?) of themselves, and ban any discipline and corruption. High tax should be impose to extravagant profits like tobacco and alcohol instead of ordinary public. Besides, higher government tax revenue should be accompanied by higher public benefits. To satisfied demands of the public, government should act more efficiently.
1

A short writing using the words what I just learned

words: priority, stability, establish, alleviate, allocate, state benefits, ban, authorities, regulate, impose, tax revenue, democratic, demand, efficient

Stability is our priority whenever and wherever. Establishing a democratic and fair social mechanism is the only approach to alleviate resolve social contradiction. Allocating money for basic constructions infrastructure such as education, medicine, state benefits, and other necessaries of public  public necessaries is only one aspect of the establishment good governance. Authorities must regulate behaviors (Do behavior has plural?) of themselves, and ban any act of  indiscipline and corruption. High tax should be imposed to extravagant profits like on tobacco and alcohol instead of on ordinary public. Besides, high government  tax revenue should be accompanied by higher public benefits. To satisfied  satisy demands of the public, government should act more efficiently.

Notes:

U : More appropriate words.

ABC : INCORRECT CONSTRUCTIONS

abc : Appropriate words

Keep writing! Way to go!