Marc
1. First writing! Hello everybody! My name's Marc and my first surname is Martínez, and I was born in Spain. I'm 20 years old. Currently I'm studyng the degree of Computer Engineering in the UOC (Open University of Catalonia). First of all I would apologize for my English, I know it isn't perfect but I'm trying to improve it! This is the reason why I joined in this web! Secondly I would like to thank all those people who will read and correct my writing! For my part, I will be happy to help you learn and perfect your Spanish level. Finally, I don't have any idea about how it will evolve this, but I hope we will learn a lot togheter. Marc.
1

1. First piece of writing!  (not essential, but it sounds better)

Hello everybody!

My name's Marc and my first surname is Martínez, and I was born in Spain. I'm 20 years old. Currently I'm studying the degree of Computer Engineering in the UOC (Open University of Catalonia).

First of all I would will (or I'd like toI would like to) apologize for my English  (use a full stop or a dash - or a semi-colon; not a comma here) I know it isn't perfect but I'm trying to improve it! This is the reason why I joined in this website!

Secondly I would like to thank all those people who will read and correct my writing! For my part, I will be happy to help you learn and perfect your Spanish level.

Finally, I don't have any idea about how it this will evolve (or maybe turn out - evolve isn't used much in informal language)  this, but I hope we will learn a lot togheter together.

Marc.

¡Fantastico! Mejor que mis español.  :)

1

1. My First Post writing!

Hello everybody!

My name's is Marc, and my first surname is Martínez and I was born in Spain. I'm 20 years old. Currently I'm studyng for a the degree in of Computer Engineering in at the UOC (Open University of Catalonia).

First of all, I would apologize for my English - I know it isn't perfect but I'm trying to improve it! That This is the reason why I joined in this website!

Secondly, I would like to thank all those people who will read and correct my writing! In return For my part, I will be happy to help you learn and perfect your Spanish level.

Finally, I don't have any idea about how this situation it will evolve this, but I hope we will learn a lot together. 

Marc.

Good!

Really good! your writing skills are really great, one thing that I noticed is the word 'Together'' in the end, but maybe it is just a typo.