m angeles
Which is the best city? There are a lots of criterias which do a good city. I consider that some of them are the envioronment, entertaiment, public services such as means of transport, education, health care, and so on. However, I strongly believe the best crucial aspect is the security. I need a calm city where I feel quiet and I can enjoy with my family everydays.
1

Which is the best city?

There are a lot of criteria for what makes a good city. I consider that some of them are the envioronment, entertaiment, public services (such as means of transport), education, health care, and so on. However, I strongly believe the most crucial aspect is security. I need a calm city where I feel quiet and can enjoy time with my family every day.

1

Which is the best city?

There are a lots of criterias which do for what makes a good city. I consider that some of them are the envioronment, entertainment, public services such as means of transport, education, health care, and so on. However, I strongly believe the best most crucial aspect is the security. I need a calm city where I feel quiet and I can enjoy time with my family every days.