肉肉
nono's diary i'm comfused,i don't understand my teacher speak english,it's so bad ,damn it!天哪我要疯掉了omg
I think the corrections I see are good, but there are a couple of points of ettiquette that may not come across. "Damn it," it a profane expression. Sometimes it is said, especially in frustration, but be very careful where you use this as it is an offensive expression to some, especially if you direct it at someone in frustration. OMG is also an offensive expression to many as it is abbreviating "Oh my God." Many people see this as a disrespectful use of God's name. It seems that in Asia, this is very often lost and it is used as a cute expression, but understand that to many people, this is not cute. I'm not trying to police what you say. I'm just trying to be sure you understand the cultural context behind those expressions. :)
还能不能愉快的玩耍了
哈哈~~~除了哈哈我还能哈哈吗~~~U~HU~~~DAMN IT

Just thought I'd add that I would translate 天哪我要疯掉了 as "Omg, it's driving me crazy!".

Nono's Diary

I'm comnfused. I don't understand what my teacher speak says in English. It's so bad difficult .damn it!Grrr. 天哪我要疯掉了omg

----

Some comments: There are usually several ways to say something in English. I guessed at what you were trying to express, so it may be that you wanted to say something a little different. "Damn it," is a phrase used to show frustration. It's used more often in spoken English than in written English, unless you are writing dialog for characters. I changed "Damn it" to "Grrr," although there are other words and expressions you can use to express frustration such as "I'm going to tear my hair out," and "I want to scream."