Thiago
How do you spend your time? How I spend my time. I spend one hour to take a shower, brush my teeth, take a breakfast and for it i'll buy the bread all days, but the breads are so good that it's fine i go to buy it. After my father take me to get on the trem, the trem is not so far my house but the bus is very slow, so he take me. When i arrive the end station i walk more fifteen minute until my work. In my company i job nine hours per day, i spend one hour to lunch, half hour talking with people and other half hour surfing the internet. The night i spend one hour and half to came back my home. I arrive and dine. Then i call my girlfriend, we talk, talk. After I go to do some exercises bodybuilding, watch tv, study english, watch a film in the internet that i like it a lot. I finally to sleep. P.S I hope who you like it.
2

How do you spend your time?

How I spend my time.

I take one hour to have a shower, brush my teeth, and have breakfast. For breakfast I'll buy the bread every day, but the breads here are so good that it's fine i go to buy it.

After breakfast, my father takes me to get on the train. The train is not so far from my house, but the bus is very slow, so he takes me. When I arrive at the end station I walk more fifteen fifteen more minutes until to my workplace.

In my company I work nine hours per day, I spend one hour at lunch, half an hour talking with people and another half an hour surfing the internet.

In the nights I take one hour and half to came back my return home. When I arrive I have dinner, then I call my girlfriend and we talk for a while. Afterward I go to do some exercises bodybuilding bodybuilding exercises, watch tv, study english, then watch a film on the internet that I like it a lot.

I finally go to sleep.

P.S I hope who you like it.

2

How do you spend your time?

How I spend my time.

I spend one hour to take a taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and take a having breakfast and f.  For it i'll breakfast, I buy the bread all days every day, but the breads are is so good that it's fine, i I'll go to buy it.

After, my father takes me to get on the trem train(tram?). The trem train is not so far my house but the bus is very slow, so he takes me. When i I arrive at the end (my, the last) station, i I walk more than fifteen minutes until I get to my work.

In my company i job I work nine hours per day, i I spend one hour to at lunch, half an hour talking with people and the other half hour surfing the internet.

The At night, i I spend one hour and a half to came getting back to my home. I arrive and dine. Then i I call my girlfriend, and we talk, talk. After, I go to do some bodybuilding exercises bodybuilding, watch tv, study english, and watch a film in on the internet that i I like it a lot.

Then I finally go to sleep.

P.S I hope who you like it.