shiro
A Secret Letter I've got a good idea. No cost, no risks, but the idea makes me a little excited. I decided to set up a secret letter in a certain place. Maybe this kind of action is a little childish, though.   Last week, I found a mysterious tube on a street at my town. The street is in the back of a shopping mall and are relatively empty. I've often passed there, but I never found the tube before. I'm not sure that it's been there for years or not. The tube was round and black. It was a case for a diploma and it was wired to a gas meter. I felt it weird that the diploma tube placed there. The mysterious tube: https://38.media.tumblr.com/5e0cd2577bd6a0c3dff529d6c55c196e/tumblr_n8uwt0n6Xc1teii89o1_500.jpg   I took off the cap and checked the contents. But, it's empty. Then, I imagined what this was for. Maybe, someone left it there and the tube was a just garbage. Or, someone may use it for some reason, for example, a sort of a post for the slip of a gas meter. After gas man reads a gas meter, he puts the slip of the result into it then the owner of the gas meter took it out from the tube. However, my poor guess might be wrong.   Anyway, when I go to the place again, I decided to set up a letter into the tube and wait for a reply from someone. I thought waiting for a reply from a stranger a little fun. Or, if I could find the owner, I would ask he/she the purpose of the tube instead.
4

A Secret Letter

I've got a good idea. No cost, no risks, but the idea makes me a little excited.
I decided to set up a secret letter in a certain place. Maybe this kind of action is a little childish, though.

Last week, I found a mysterious tube on a street in my town. The street is in the back of behind a shopping mall and is relatively empty. I've often passed there, but I never found the tube before. I'm not sure if it's been there for years or not. The tube was round and black. It was a case for a diploma and it was wired (多分 attached ) to a gas meter(by a wire). I felt it weird that the diploma tube was placed there.

The mysterious tube:
https://38.media.tumblr.com/5e0cd2577bd6a0c3dff529d6c55c196e/tumblr_n8uwt0n6Xc1teii89o1_500.jpg

I took off the cap and checked the contents. But, it was empty. Then, I imagined what this was for. Maybe, someone left it there and the tube was a just garbage. Or, someone may use it for some reason maybe it has a purpose, for example, a sort of a post for the slip of a gas meter. After the gas man reads a gas meter, he puts the slip with the result into it, then the owner of the gas meter takes it out of the tube. However, my poor guess might be wrong.

Anyway, when I go to the place again, I decided to set up a letter (多分 ”place” ほうがいいin the tube and wait for a reply from someone. I thought, waiting for a reply from a stranger might be  a little fun. Or, if I could find the owner, I would ask him/her the purpose of the tube instead.

1

A Secret Letter

Last week, I found a mysterious tube on a street <em>in </em>my town. The street is <em>at</em> the back of a shopping mall and are relatively empty <em>(did you mean absolutly empty)?</em>. I've often passed there, but I never found the tube before. I'm not sure that it's been there for years (or not). The tube was round and black. It was a case for a diploma and it was wired to a gas meter. I felt it<em>s (or "the")</em> weird that the diploma tube placed there.

The mysterious tube:

I took off <em>its</em> cap and checked the contents. But it's empty. Then I imagined what this was for. Maybe someone left it there and the tube was a just garbage <em>(YOU CAN ALSO SAY "SOMEONE LEFT IT THERE. MAYBE")</em>. Or, maybe someone may use<em>d</em> it for some reason<em>s</em>, for example, a sort of a post for the slip of a gas meter. After when gas man reads a gas meter, he puts <em> result slip </em>into it then the owner of the gas meter took it for the owner of the gas meter to take it out from the tube. 

Anyway, when I go to the place again, I decided to set up a letter into the tube and wait for a reply from someone. I thought waiting for a reply from a stranger a little fun. Or, if I could find the owner, I would ask he/she the purpose of the tube instead.

A Secret Letter

I decided to leave a secret letter in a certain place. Maybe this kind of action is a little childish, though.

Last week, I found a mysterious tube on a street in my town. The street is in the back of a shopping mall and is relatively empty. I've often passed there, but I never found the tube before. I'm not sure how long it's been there. It could have been there for years. The tube was round and black. It was a case for a diploma and it was wired to a gas meter. I felt it weird that the diploma tube placed there.

[can also say: I'm not sure if/whether it's been there for years or a short time.]

The mysterious tube:

I took off the cap and checked (out) the contents, but it was empty. Then, I imagined what it was for. Maybe, someone left it there and the tube was a just garbage. Or, someone may use it for some reason, for example, a sort of a gas meter reading. After a gas man reads a gas meter, he puts the slip of the results into it then the owner of the gas meter takes it out from the tube. However, my poor guess might be wrong.

Anyway, when I go to the place again, I decided I will put a letter into the tube and wait for a reply from someone. I think waiting for a reply from a stranger would be a little fun. Or, if I could find the owner, I would ask he/she the purpose of the tube instead.

Thank you for your comment and correction. I'll keep trying.
英語強い方ですよ!I did my best correcting your writing, but at times what you said was OK, but sounded a bit awkward so I tried to guess your intent. 英語勉強頑張ってね!