grace kwok
My summer plans I use to love summer when I was young because of the weather and my birthday. But as I grew older, summer became one of my hated seasons because I am using this summer break to boost up my academic marks, and can no longer hang out with my friends like before. I feel really stressful whenever I ask how my friends are doing since they are all tell me that they are studying everyday, which makes me feel like I am working as hard as them. However, I use their hard work as my motivation to work harder and push myself over my limit. I am taking a physics online course for I am planning to finish this course over the summer to get a course credit without taking it over the school year. It is an intense course since I need to finish a year course over the summer but I am glad that I have my parents and relatives who can help me overtime. I am also planning to undergo an attachment at a hospital this summer to explore the life as a doctor. These are mainly my focus throughout the summer. Oh, and most importantly, I am setting a goal for myself to finish 7 new books within this summer!

My Summer Plans

I used to love the summer when I was young because of the weather and also my birthday falls on this season. But However, as I grew older, summers became one of my hated seasons because I am using this to spend summer breaks to boost up my academic grades. marks, and can No longer can I hang out with my friends like as before. I felt really stressful whenever I asked how my friends are were doing since because they are all tell told me that they are had to studying everyday. which This mades me feel felt like I am have to working as hard as them. In the end, However, I used their hard work as my motivation to work even harder and to push myself over my current boundaries limit.

I am taking an online physics online course for which I am planning to finish this course it over the summer to get a course credit without taking it over during the school year. It is an intense course since I need to finish a year course over the summer is too short for an entire year's worth of study.but Luckily, I am glad that I have my parents and relatives who can help me overtime. I am also planning to undergo an attachment at a hospital this summer to explore the life as a doctor.

These are mainly my main focus throughout the for this summer. Oh, almost forgot! That my and most importantly, I am setting a goal for myself is to finish 7 seven new books within by this summer!

My summer plans

I used to love summer when I was young because of the weather and my birthday. But as I grew now that I am older, summer has become one of my most hated seasons because I am using this use my summer break to boost up improve my academic marks, and can no longer hang out with my friends like before. I feel really stressful stressed whenever I ask how my friends are doing since they are all tell me that they are studying everyday, which makes me feel like I am (not?) working as hard as them they are. However, I use their hard work as my motivation to work harder and push myself over my limit.

I am taking a physics online course for because I am planning to finish this course over the summer to get a course credit without taking it over the school year. It is an intense course since I need to finish a year course over the summer but I am glad that I have my parents and relatives who can help me overtime. I am also planning to undergo an attachment (internship?) at a hospital this summer to explore the life as a doctor.
These are mainly my This is my main focus throughout the summer. Oh, and most importantly, I am setting a goal for myself to finish 7 new books within over this summer!

My Summer Plans

I used to love summer when I was young because of the weather and because of my birthday. But as I grew older, summer became one of my hated least favourite seasons because I am using this summer break to boost up my academic marks/boost my grades, and can no longer hang out with my friends like before. I feel really stressful stressed (out) whenever I ask how my friends how they're are doing since they are all tell me that they are studying everyday, which makes me feel like I am working as hard as them.<em></em><em>[are you sure you mean 'stressed'?]</em> However, I use their hard work as my motivation to work harder and push myself over beyond my limits. <em>[over the limit = over the legal limit or in this case, pushing yourself to a mental breakdown or even suicide]</em>

I am taking an online physics online course. for I am planning to finish this course over the summer to get a course credit without having to taking it take the course over during the school year. It is an intense course since I need to finish a year's worth of coursework over the summer but I am glad that I have my parents and relatives who can help me overtime on the side. I am also planning to undergo an attachment at a hospital this summer to explore the life as a doctor.
These are mainly my focus This is my main focus/These are my main goals throughout for the summer. Oh, [1] And most importantly, I am setting a goal for myself to finish 7 seven [2] new books within this summer!

[1] unless it's very informal, or a dialogue/conversation, try to keep interjections like 'ah' and 'oh' out of your text

[2] write out small numbers, use digits inside text only for larger numbers or statistics and technical figures/references.