Irina
Сontinue 10. When we were finishing the work yesterday, my friend phoned to me, and we decided go for a walk. 11. Do you remember, when our secretary is going to marry for her friend? 12. We were going to tpend a week-end in our country house, but the weather was bad, and we were desiding to stay at home. 13. We saw no one places with grass on the way home. 14.The sun was shining in the sky, and the weather was good, when we were retгrning home. 15. I am finishing my work now and going to you. 16. When we were walking in the forest in the week-end, children was asking names of trees, and we were answering for their questions. 17. Children did not forget no one name of flowers in our garden.
1

Сontinuing

10. When we were finishing the work yesterday, my friend phoned to me, and we decided to go for a walk.
11. Do you remember, when our secretary is going to marry for her friend?
12. We were going to spend a week-end weekend in our country house, but the weather was bad, and we were desiding decided to stay [at] home.
13. We saw no one places with grass [growing] on the way home.
14.The sun was shining in the sky, and the weather was good, when as we were retгrning home.
15. I am finishing my work now and going to see you.
16. When we were walking in the forest in during the weekendweek-end, the children was were asking for the names of trees, and we were answering answered for their questions.
17. Children did not forget no one the names of flowers in our garden.