hrgalvan00
Kerry affirms that stop fire must approach with violence cause in Gaza John Kerry, the secretary of State of the United States, has compromised to set stop fire in Gaza and insisted in the necessity to the agreement is a "sustainable proyect to all the world". "The people in Israeli and Palestinian territories live in a real violence warning, this must finish. Whe have to found a way to continue with the peace agreement", said Kerry when he required a deep analysis to violence situation. In a poor communicate read to the press after a meeting with Mahmud Abbas, Palestinian National Authority, Kerry advirtised that in "the last 24 hours we have made progress" to stop violence in Gaza, but also in benefit of all the region. "I thank to president Abbas his compromise. He understand that the way to peace is the dialogue", said the chief of US diplomacy.
2

Kerry affirms that stop fire must approach pushes for ceasefire with  violence cause in Gaza

in response to escalating violence in Gaza.

John Kerry, the Secretary of State of the United States, has compromised sought to broker to set stop fire a ceasefire agreement in Gaza and, insisted in stressing the importance of the necessity to (of both sides) to accept the agreement, calling it a "sustainable proyect project to all the world". <em>[the last part doesn't make sense, what do you mean?]</em>

"The people in Israeli and Palestinian territories live in a real violence warning under the threat of serious violence, and this must finish/stop/end/come to an end. Whe have to found We have to find a way to continue with the peace agreement", said Kerry when he required a deep called for a thorough analysis/revision to of the violence situation.

In a poor<em></em> communicate[?] statement read issued to the press after following a meeting with the President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian National Authority, Kerry advirtised that in announced " (in) the last 24 hours we have made progress" to in stop curbing violence in Gaza, but also in benefit of all the region <em>[?] (a move that will prove beneficial to the entire region)</em>

"I thank to president Abbas his compromise. He understand that the way to peace is the dialogue", said the chief of US diplomacy.

I suggest to you read this link to know the truth because the Press hides this http://www.ifamericansknew.org