irene
My first driving class Today, I have had my first driving class. After ten minutes (the teacher has been explaining me what I had to do) I have started to drive. It was my first time and it was incredible. At the begining, I have been driving by an area where there were few people. There I have learned to start the car. In the moment in which I controled the car correctly the teacher has sent me to another area with many people. I was really nervous and in that moment I drove very bad. But in few time I was able to control the car. In the end of the class, the teacher has told me to stop the car in a ramp. In that situation, I had to start again the car but the car didn't have to fell down. It has been really dificult. At finally, nothing has be damaged and I think I have learn lots of things. This has been my first class

My first driving lesson

Today, I  had my first driving lesson. After a ten minute explainaion from my teacher on what I needed to do, I began to drive. It was my first time and it was incredible! 

In the begining, I had to drive to an area where there were just a few people. There I learned to start the car. Once I was able to control the car, the teacher sent me to a more populated area. At first I was really nervous and I drove very badly. But, after a little practice, I was able to control the car much better.

At the end of the class, the teacher told me to stop the car on a ramp. Then, I had to start again but the car wouldn't roll backwards. It was really dificult.

In the end, nothing has be damaged and I think I have learn a lot of things as a first time car driver.

My grammer is not as good as it should be. But, I do hope this with the other "corrections" will be helpful to you.

My first driving class

Today I have had (simple past tense)

OR

Today I have had (present perfect - Today is wrong in this case)

<em>It's too hard if you don't use simple past tense!  I give up the attempt.</em>

...my first driving class. lesson. After ten minutes (the teacher had been explaining to me what I had to do) I have started to driving. It was my first time and it was incredible.
At the begining, first I drove in have been driving by an area where there were few people. There I have learned to start the car. In the moment in which Once I could controled the car correctly, the teacher has sent took me <em>(he is still with you, so take, not sent)</em> to another area with where there were many people. I was really nervous and in that moment I drove was driving very badly, <em>(needs the adverb)</em> but in few after a short time I was able to control the car better.
In At the end of the lesson class, the teacher has told me to stop the car in on a ramp. In that situation, I had to start again the car again without letting the car roll back but the car didn't have to fell down. It has been was <em>(past simple tense again)</em> really difficult.
At finally, In the end nothing has be had been <em>(past perfect)</em> damaged <em>(or 'no damage had been done')</em> and I think I have learned/learnt lots of things.

This has been/was <em>(this is correct use of present perfect but it is easier to use simple past)</em> my first lesson class

<em>
(class
</em> <em>is not exactly incorrect - but it refers to 'a group of students' taking lessons.  For one person I prefer lesson)</em>

My first driving class

Here you are mixing tenses, and it makes it difficult to revise - you are alternating between 'has been' and was - let me highlight them first; then we can pick one or the other.

Today, I have had my first driving class. After ten minutes (the teacher has been explaining me what I had to do) I have started to drive. It was my first time and it was incredible.
At the begining, I have been driving by an area where there were few people. There I have learned to start the car. In the moment in which I controled the car correctly the teacher has sent me to another area with many people. I was really nervous and in that moment I drove very bad. But in few time I was able to control the car.
In the end of the class, the teacher has told me to stop the car in a ramp. In that situation, I had to start again the car but the car didn't have to fell down. It has been really dificult.
At finally, nothing has be damaged and I think I have learn lots of things. This has been my first class

beautifual eyes

My first driving class

Today, I have had my first driving class. The teacher started by explaining to me what I had to do.  After ten minutes (the teacher has been explaining me what I had to do) I have started to drive. It was my first time and it was incredible.
At the begining, I drove by an area where there were few people. There, I have learned to start the car. In the moment in which I controled the car correctly the teacher has sent me to another area with many people. I was really nervous and in that moment I drove very badly. But in short time I was able to control the car.
In the end of the class, the teacher has told me to stop the car in a ramp. In that situation, I had to start again the car but the car couldn't roll backward. It was really dificult.
Finally, nothing was damaged and I think I have learned lots of things. This was my first class.

<em>[Good work, but your story was in the past and so should be in the simple past tense.]</em>