Atenir Coelho
be accepted to Last month I was accepted to languages in University of Brasilia, Brasilia-DF, Brazil, to study language, specialty - English. I decided to do this course not only because I want to study English, but also to become fluent in English, then work as written tradutor and be able to communicate with confidence and ease with any native. So I ask the natives in English that correct this text, please.
1

be accepted to Being Accepted

Last month I was accepted to the languages program in at the University of Brasilia, in Brasilia-DF, Brazil, to study language, with a specialty in English. I decided to do this course program not only because I want to study English, but also to become fluent in English, then work as translator written tradutor and be able to communicate with confidence and ease with any native. So I ask the natives in English speakers to that correct this text, please.

<em>Congratulations! If you were accepted to an academic program (many courses that result in earning a degree), you should call it a program. If it is only one course, you can say "course."</em>

1

be accepted to Being Accepted

Last month I was accepted to languages in study languages at the University of Brasilia, Brasilia-DF, Brazil, to study language, with a specialty in English. I decided to do this course not only because I want to study English, but also in order to become fluent in English, then work as written tradutor a translator and to be able to communicate with confidence and ease with any native. So I ask the natives in English that to correct this text, please.