Andrew Zhao
English speaking and listening practise. I've leart English since1999,when I was a junior high school student,and passed CET-6(a kind of English test in China) in 2006. However,my speaking and listening English are poor,as a hobby,I insisted on practising English by watching movies,listening music and radios,such as VOA,CNN,BBC and etc.,as a result,my listening skill improved a lot indeed,but speaking English is still poor,which makes me depressed for a while. Two weeks ago,I attended to an English school in order to improve oral English skill,and I've had two classes so far,I feel my confidence and passion come back again,which makes me feel better. I'll continue learning English,just for the pure interest.
2

English speaking and listening practise.

I've leart English since_1999,_when I was a junior high school student, and passed the CET-6_(a kind of English test in China) in 2006.
However,my English speaking and listening skills English are poor,so as a hobby,I insisted on practising English by watching movies,listening to music and radio stations/programmes,such as VOA,CNN,BBC and etc.,.As a result,my listening skills improved a lot significantly indeed,but my speaking English is still remained poor,which makes left me depressed for a while.
Two weeks ago,I started to attended to an English school in order to improve my oral English conversation(al) skills,and I've had two classes so far,.I feel my confidence and passion come back  returning again,which makes me feel better.
I'll continue learning English,just for the out of pure interest/purely out of interest.

<em>[that was almost perfect - if it weren't for the total disregard for punctiation, be careful with that]</em>