Claudia
Traveling Well, I love traveling. I want to know all those paradises, beachs and mountains and everything that I've seen in pictures. When I see those hidden islands like the Marietas's island in Mexico....woaaaa. I want to be there. I'd always wanted to wake up a morning, open my eyes and see in front of me the beautiful sea, meanwhile I heard the birds or something like that. So..for the next year, I'm planning to travel to EU, but I don't know exactly where should I go...I'll beI'll be grateful if besides correct my write, you please put in here a place that a must go.
1

Corrections in red

Suggestions in green

Deletions in strikethrough

Traveling

Well, I love traveling. I want to know all those paradises, beaches and mountains and everything that I've seen in pictures. When I see those hidden islands like the Marietas's island in Mexico....woaaaa. I want to be there. I'd always wanted to wake up a morning, open my eyes and see a beautiful sea in front of me, with I heard the birds chirping or something like that. So..for the next year, I'm planning to travel to EU, but I don't know exactly where should I go...I'll beI'll be grateful if besides correcting my writing, you please put a reccomendation as to where I should go.

1

Traveling

Well, I love traveling. I want to know all those paradises, beachs and mountains and everything that I've seen in pictures. When I see those hidden islands like the Marietas's island in Mexico....woaaaa. I want to be there. I'd always wanted to wake up in the morning, open my eyes and see the beautiful sea in front of me (the beautiful sea), while hearing the birds or something like that. So..for the next year, I'm planning to travel to the EU, but I don't know exactly where  I should  go...I would be grateful if you could give me a tipp on where to go after correcting my text.

In germany there would be Schloss Neuschwanstein as one option ;) It's a really beautiful castle in the mountains

1

Corrections in red.

Suggestions in green.

Traveling

Well, I love traveling. I want to know (to see) all those paradises, beachs (beaches) and mountains and everything that I've seen in pictures. When I see those hidden islands like the Marietas's island in Mexico....woaaaa. I want to be there. I'd (I've) always wanted to wake up (in a) a morning, open my eyes and see in front of me the beautiful sea (...and see the beautiful sea in front of me), meanwhile I heard the birds (while hearing birds sing) or something like that. So..for the next year, I'm planning to travel to EU, but I don't know exactly where should I go (where I should go -it's not a question-)...I'll beI'll be grateful if besides correct (correcting) my write (writing), you please put in here a place that a (I must) must go(visit).

And I recommend Malaysia or Indonisia, I'm not from there but, I know that if it's possible to resemble some place on Erath with Paradise, that'll be there :)