Mohanad M.Gumaa
Main Skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking Mainly, to learn a new language, it's depend on the following essential skills : Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. I think all are agree this point. In my case to study ENGLISH Language. I think the courses taken are quite enough to cover first and second skills only including grammar, then you have your own effort to digging inside the language through the reading ,the more you read the more you learn, all types of reading : books, news paper, article, reports and so on. to enrich your vocabulary. Listening and Speaking are hard to cover for me. Because i am living in Non-native speakerscountry, so it is hard to practice those skills, i can agree that watching movies and listening to TV could help somehow the listen skill, but for speaking it is quite hard. so the main reason behind joining itlaki was to practice my Listening and Speaking Skills with English mother tongue speakers, moreover to improve Reading and Writing skills too.
1

Main Skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking

Mainly, to learn a new language, it's depends on the following essential skills : Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. I think all are agree on this point.

In my case I'm studying the ENGLISH English Language. I think the courses I've(?) taken are quite enough to cover first and second year(?) skills only including grammar, then you have your own effort to digging inside the language through the reading material ,the more you read the more you learn. All types of reading : books, news paper, article, reports and so on. to enrich your vocabulary.
Listening and Speaking are hard to cover for me. Because i am living in Non-native English speaking country, so it is hard to practice those skills. I can agree that watching movies and listening to TV could help somehow the with listening skills, but for speaking it is quite hard. so The main reason behind joining itlaki was to practice my Listening and Speaking Skills with English mother tongue speakers, moreover and to improve my Reading and Writing skills too.
1

Mainly, to learn a new language, it's depend on the following essential skills : Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. I think all are agree this point.

In my case to study ENGLISH Language. I think the courses taken are quite enough to cover first and second skills only including grammar, then you have your own effort to digging inside the language through the reading ,the more you read the more you learn, all types of reading : books, news paper, article, reports and so on. to enrich your vocabulary.
Listening and Speaking are hard to cover for me. Because i am living in Non-native speakerscountry, so it is hard to practice those skills, i can agree that watching movies and listening to TV could help somehow the listen skill, but for speaking it is quite hard. so the main reason behind joining itlaki was to practice my Listening and Speaking Skills with English mother tongue speakers, moreover to improve Reading and Writing skills too.

Any One can help by correction and to give your opinion ???

Mainly, To learn a new language, it's depends on the following essential skills : reading, writing, listening and speaking. I think all are agree on this point.

In my case, it is to study English Language. I think the courses taken are quite enough to cover the first and second skills only including grammar, then you have through your own efforts you have to digging inside the language through the reading, the more you read the more you learn., One has to read  all types of reading : books, newspapers, articles, reports and so on, to enrich your vocabulary.
Listening and speaking are hard to cover for me. Because I am not living in an English speaking country, Non-native speakerscountry, so it is hard to practice those skills., I can agree that watching movies and listening to TV could help somehow with the listen skills, but for speaking it is quite hard. So the my main reason behind joining italki was to practice my listening and speaking skills with native English mother tongue speakers, moreover and to improve my reading and writing skills too.

Any one can help to correct the note and tell your openion ..