Brent
to learn English is the only way to understand China I am a student living in China. I study English for two reasons . The first and most important reason is i want to know the truth ,the truth about contemporary china ,the Chinese history ,the living conditions of Chinese people and so on. In a word ,presently,the cruel and funny fact is that everything written in chinese is full of lies and deceits. I do not like leaning a foreign language but i have no choice . The second reason is about my religious belief . The people around me are morbidly fascinated with atheism. I can image the expression when they hear me reading the Bible. I guess they want to take me to a mental hospital. It sounds funny but it is not a joke. In the end ,i want to know how the school knew I had climbed over the Great Firewall of China. Fucking network real name system, Chinese Communist Party ,why not give every people a number to identify them as you did during the " cultural revolution " and Genghis Kahn did during the Yuan Dynasty. Remember,remember,my name is The 6th of June Pan ,one of your grave diggers. Fucking network supervisor.