Charlotte
I am an English Teacher on italki who is looking for new students. Hello everyone, I am a new English Teacher on italki who is looking for new students. In addition to this, I am thinking of learning a new language. What language do you suggest I learn? I only have time to learn one! I was born in Hong Kong so I understand basic Cantonese. I was also taught Spanish at school so I can speak basic Spanish. But I think learning Mandarin would be invaluable as I believe China is the future powerhouse of our world. What do you think? I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks, Charlotte
Hello Charlotte,I am chinese,I come from Guangdong,My name is Yan.Can we learn from each other ?
Hello Ajay, Thanks for getting in touch. I would be happy to help you speak English.
Hello.. I m an Indian and Hindi is my native language.. If you want to learn hindi plZ ask me anytime.. I m in search of an english speaking partner..thank you
Hi charlotte, Chinese is probably the best option, but don't forget to maintain your Spanish, especially if you can already talk basic Spanish. If you stop practicing sooner or later you'll loose it. Spanish is now the second most spoken language in the world after Chinese! ;-) All the best, Sofia
I think I will Badnam!