Javi
The sport and physical activities I like sport, I´m very active. I practice the folowing sports: football, basketball and tennis. But, I practice other physical activities like Pilates. I´m Pilates teacher. I think everybody practice some sport o pysical activitie, because It exercise is very important for health. Thanks ^^ A greeting! Javier

The Sports and physical activities

I like sports(.[Or I like to play sports] I´m very active. I practice the following sports: football, basketball and tennis. But, I also practice other physical activities like Pilates. I'm a Pilates teacher. I think everybody should practice some kind of sport or pysical activity, because It exercise is very important for your health.

Thanks ^^

A greeting! It's *Greetings*  <---And Greetings shouldn't be at the end of a letter. The word Sincerely
Javier                                      should be there.

Sincerely,

Javier        (or you can be creative and say: much love, Javier, See ya soon, Javier, etc, etc)

The sport and physical activities

I like sport, I´m very active. I practice the folowing sports: football, basketball and tennis. But In addition , I practice other physical activities like Pilates. I´m a Pilates teacher. I think everyone  should practice some kind of sport or physical activities, because It exercise is very important for our health.

Thanks ^^

A greeting!
Javier

Well said and Done