Roop Singh
My today's activites I wake up early morning then i finished my all essential activities such as bath,set clothes. After that i ate my breakfast. I went to college at 9 A.M by college bus. I reached college at 9:30. I was late 30 minute because class already started from 9 A.M. Madam was teaching lesson about Gender discrimination. She asked to me that why did you come late then i said that woke up late. After that conversation, she started to taught. After that class, i came to hostel by bus.
1

My today's Activites Today

I woke up early this  morning, then I bathed and got dressed. finished my all essential activities such as bath,set clothes. After that I ate my breakfast. I went to college at 9a.m.  A.M by on the college bus. I reached college at 9:30, I was 30 minutes  late 30 minute because class already started at from 9 a.m.A.M. The teacher Madam was giving teaching a lesson about gender discrimination. She asked to me that why I had did you come late, then I told her it was because I  said that woke up late. After that conversation, she started to teach. taught. After that the lesson I returned by bus to the class, i came to the hostel by bus.