Tina
An important event changed my life I have a dark time in my junior high school, during that time, I prepared for the high school entrance examination, but unfortunately, I fall in love with my classmate, so..., I paid all my attention to this relationship and my study wasn't up to par. My family worried about me. My grandfather lived in Nanjing during that time, one day, he told me he sent a letter to me. I totally freaked out when I received that letter. I was moved by the word on the letter. He gave me a lot of encouragement instead of rebuked. I was really sorry about what I did. This letter encouraged me to gave it my best shoot to face this test. To some extent, it changed my life and made me realize there are some beautiful things in my life. Now, maybe I can figure out my grandfather's feeling.

An important event changed my life

I have had a dark time during my years in junior high school, during that time, I was in junior high school back then and I was preparing for the high school entrance examination when but unfortunately, I fell in love with my classmate.  so..., I paid all my attention to this relationship and my study wasn't up to par. My family worried about me.
My grandfather lived in Nanjing during that time. One day, he told me that he sent a letter to me. I totally freaked out when I received that letter. I was moved by the/ his words on the letter. Instead of rebuking me, he gave me a lot of encouragement. I was really sorry about what I did.
This letter encouraged me to give it my best shoot to face the test. To some extent, it changed my life and made me realize there are some beautiful things in my life.
Now, maybe I can figure out my grandfather's feeling.

One suggestion: It would be more appealing if you vary your syntax once in a while.

An important event changed my life

I went through a dark time during high school.

While preparing for my high school entrance examination, I unfortunately fell in love with my classmate.

This meant I gave all of my attention to this relationship and as a result my studies were not up to par.

During this time, my family worried about me. My grandfather who lived in Nanjing, sent a letter to me. 
I totally freaked out when I received the letter. However, I was moved by the words on the letter. Instead of critisising me, he gave me a lot of encouragement.

I was really sorry about what I did.

This letter encouraged me to try my best in the high school entrance examination.

To some extent, it changed my life and made me realize there are some beautiful things in my life.

Now, I can understand how my grandfather felt.

An important event changed my life

I have had a dark time period in my junior high school, during that the time when I was preparing for the high school entrance examination. but unfortunately, I fell in love with my classmate, so..., I paid gave all my attention to this relationship and my study wasn't up to par. My family worried about me.
My grandfather lived in Nanjing during at/throughout that time; one day he told me he had sent a letter to me. I totally freaked out when I received that letter. I was moved by the words of on the letter. He gave me a lot of encouragement instead of rebuking me. I was really sorry about what I had been doing/how I'd been behaving did.
This letter encouraged me to give it my best shot to face in facing this exam test. To some extent, it changed my life and made me realize there really are some beautiful things in my life.

看英文电影也可以提升英语水平呀。不过你最好计划一下,比如一个礼拜只看两三部之类的。
I am preparing for high school entrance examination now.But I like watching films very much.It takes me much time.Can you give me some good suggestions?