Sergio
My First Message Here :) Well... First, sorry for my English, I have a very beginning level. I'm new in this web also, so if anybody wants to contact to me to talk for a while... I would be very grateful :) My learning of English has been in the school only, and maybe the method has not been very satisfying (Not much speaking training...). Anyway, one year ago I moved to Finland for six month (due to a scolarship) and I realised how important is the English for my life. After that experience I started to read in English, listening podcasts, etc... and now I have found this web which I hope it could help me to improve my English. greetings!
2

My First Message Here :)

Well... First, sorry for my English.  I have a beginner's level. I'm new on this webpage (o at this site) also, so if anybody wants to contact to me to talk for a while, I would be very grateful :)

My learning of English has been in the school only, and maybe the method has not been very satisfactory  (Not much speaking practice...).
Anyway, one year ago I moved to Finland for six months (due to a scholarship) and I realised how important is the English is for my life.  After that experience I started to read in English, to listen to podcasts, etc... and now I have found this webpage which I hope it can (espero que me pueda) help me to improve my English.

Greetings!

Your English looks good to me.  For listening practice, try http://www.elllo.org/  (American English).