maya
Renewal of my driver's licence (2) A notice says I can renew my driver's licence everywhere in Japan as long as it is before the date of my birth. After my birthday, I would have to go to the appropriate office of which is in my prefecture. It is required to take a course to renew a licence card. This frontier formalities costs me around three thousands yen. Maybe I will go window-shopping at that day. Just because I plan to do both shopping and renewal of my licence, it does not mean that I am going to go driving shoes. I would like to get new shoes for summer.
1

Renewal of my driver's licence (2)

A notice says I can renew my driver's licence everywhere anywhere (anywhere = it doesn't matter where) in Japan as long as it is before the date of my birth. After my birthday, I would have to go to the appropriate office of which is in my prefecture.

It is required to take a course to renew a licence card (or, "One has to take a course in order to renew his/her driver's licence."). This frontier formalities (I can understand what you mean by "frontier formalities", but usually people don't use that phrase.) procedure costs me around three thousands yen.

Maybe I will go window-shopping at on that day. Just because I plan to do both shopping and the renewal of my licence, it does not mean that I am going to go driving shoes (I'm not sure what you mean by "go driving shoes"). I would like to get new shoes for the/this summer.

Just because I plan to do both shopping and renewal of my licence, it does not mean that I am going to go buy driving shoes. I would like to get new shoes for the summer.