王叙然
Do you agree or disagree:it is more important to keep our old friends than to make new friends Personary,i think it is more important to keep our old friends The following are the reasons: First and Foremost,both old and new friends are our friends,However,never forget your old friends when you are making friends withs others. the most important thing is the old friend is a person who helps you and always stay with you,when you are in trouble.Secondly,news friends one day would be old friends ,so what we should do is to treasure our friends,For me ,when i go throuth some bad things,i prefer to turn to my old friends for help ,it is more trust-worthy,i think.In addition,There is a saying goes: a new friends like silver while an old friends like a gold.,that is to say,the old friends can stand the time most.As a result, the old friends play an important role in our life.
1

Do you agree or disagree:it is more important to keep our old friends than to make new friends

Personary Personally, i think it is more important to keep our old friends for the following are the reasons:
First and Foremost, both old and new friends are our friends. However,never forget your old friends when you are making new friends withs others. (it is better so say "when you are building new friendship or etc.). The most important thing is that an old friend is a person who helps you and always stays with you,when you are in trouble. Secondly,one day news friends would be will become old friends,so what we should do is to treasure appreciate your friends. For me ,when i go throuth through some bad things, i prefer to turn to ask my old friends for help because it is they are more trust-worthy. In addition, there is a saying goes: "A new friends is like silver while an old friends is like a gold. That is to say,the old friends can stand the time most. (I don't understand what you want to say here). As a result, the old friends play an important role in our life.

Very good job! Keep writing! :) And as for my opinion, you are definitely right. But also I think that everyone should keep making new friends all his life because we can learn something useful and interesting from any person we meet.